Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is there a doctor in the house?

We're sick. Again. And we're starting to think maybe there's something wrong with this apartment. Between the two of us, we've been sick for almost two months. I would say we're just passing things back and forth (because as soon as I start to get well, Brandon seems to get sick, and vice versa), but we never have the same thing. The latest is this two-week long throat infection that I can't seem to get rid of. I've been on two different antibiotics and visited the doc three times, and nothing seems to be helping - I've never in my life had such a sore throat. Brandon has hardly been home this week since he's been uber busy with rehearsals, but when he got home last night, his eyes were puffy, red, swollen, and goopy (is that a word?). Pretty sure he has pink-eye. In both eyes. Looks like we'll be making yet another trip to the doctor as soon as they open this morning. Oy. We just can't seem to get well . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...