Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


To my many "adopted" moms over the years - friends' moms, teachers, co-workers.
To my friends who now are now moms themselves.
To my many friends who are new or very soon-to-be moms.
To my teaching colleagues, who are moms to hundreds every day.
To those of us who can't wait for the day that we are moms.
To my two wonderful moms-in-law - I am so blessed to be a part of your family!
To my grandma - an amazing mom, grandma, and great-grandma to our family.
To my own Mommy.  If ever there were a Proverbs 31 woman, it is you!

I love you all.  Happy Mother's Day!

Her children rise up and bless her;
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
"Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all."  Proverbs 31:28-29

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...