Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fall, Football, and Fun

Fall is in full swing in the Stewart house! Brandon is officially a student again and has survived his first week and a half in UNT's doctoral program. I now have a full two weeks of teaching behind me and I have to say that we're both very glad to have this long weekend to rest, relax, and have a little fun.

Sometime this morning, we will head over to Keller to see our good friends Emily and Eric from Odessa (man have we missed you guys!) AND meet their precious new baby girl, Piper. I will definitely be posting pictures when we get home! Later today, we are heading to Ben and Sarah's to celebrate the official start of Fall - the first Alabama football game! Roll Tide Roll! I'm so excited - if only we were heading to Atlanta instead! Even Gizmo is ready to cheer on the Tide with his Bama collar and squeaky bone (I'm afraid his Alabama t-shirt is too small for him now, Eloise)!



Tomorrow night, we join our friends Jen and Travis for the Dallas Wind Symphony's Picnic in the Park, followed by (I think) a showing of E.T.! Should be fun!

Hopefully, I'll get another update in later this weekend and tell you more about the house, the jobs/schools, and things. Until then . . .

ROLL TIDE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...