Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sonic and Donors Choose

Here's another great bit of news from Donors Choose.  For a the month of September, anytime you go to Sonic and get a Limeade or any drink you have the chance to go to Limeades for Learning to vote for your favorite project.  Sonic is donating over half a million dollars to participating teachers' project.  Again, I have no projects listed of my own, but there is still at least one project from a teacher at my school.  On the Limeades for Learning, search for projects in Collin County, TX.  The project on there from my school is Books Books Books!  Books Help Us Become Great Writers!

Of course, if you're feeling generous, you can always donate at the Donors Choose website.  Please help my students and the great faculty we have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...