Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Today, I'm thankful.  Actually, I guess I'm thankful pretty much everyday.   But today, you get to hear about it.  :)

I'm thankful for . . .
the love of my Savior
my wonderful husband
my sweet fuzzy teddy-bear of a puppy
my family
great in-laws (seriously, I'm blessed!)
amazing friends, even though we're spread out all over the country and the world
having the best job in the world
having a house
knowing I won't have to move out of it for many years (I've moved at least once a year since 2002)
getting to host Thanksgiving in MY house for the first time
getting to decorate it for Christmas tomorrow!  Yay!
 . . . and, I could go on all day.

God has truly blessed our little family so much in the short time we have called ourselves a family.  We are so thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...