Saturday, February 6, 2010

Home Improvement

Today we're taking on our first real home improvement project and I'm so ready to get started!  For my homeowner friends who read this, you're probably thinking, "She's nuts!"  I mean, who gets excited over home improvement?  Well, me.  :)  We're painting the living room and kitchen today.  This is the first time in my life I've lived somewhere that I got to choose the paint color and decide what, when, or even if I want to paint!

Since our house was a new home, but was built as a spec, we didn't have any say in the color of the walls before we moved in.  EVERY wall in our house is a very neutral, off white color.  Not terrible, but not terribly appealing either.  We've picked out a very pretty light brown color for the downstairs areas.  It's going to make the rooms look so much homier (in a good way).  I'll definitely post pictures when we're done!  So, perhaps I am a little over zealous here, and I may very well be singing a different tune by tonight, but for now bring on the paint!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...