Sunday, December 27, 2009

Homeward Bound

We've come to the end of our holiday festivities in Alabama.  I would like to say that we've spent as much time as we would like with everyone that we would like, but unfortunately that is never the case.  I can say that we were so happy to spend what time we could with family and friends.  It's always so great to come home to Alabama.  I love this place and the people here.  As the old song says, "My home's in Alabama, no matter where I lay my head . . ."

However, my immediate home (which, thankfully, feels more like home this year than ever before) is in Texas.  And it's calling me back.  I'm ready to sleep in my own bed and wake up in my own house again.  I'm looking foward to spending this next week at home making it ready this new year.  First thing in the morning, I'll be homeward bound!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...