- I'm thankful for my Savior and His complete and unconditional love.
- I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. I am so blessed to be Mrs. Stewart.
- I'm thankful for our growing family and this little life that is growing (and apparently leaping and bounding) inside of me. It is such a miracle!
- I'm thankful for my fuzzy little doggie. That adorable Gizzy pup has brought more joy and laughter into our lives than I ever could have imagined.
- I'm thankful for my Mommy - a true Proverbs 31 woman. She loves and lives with her whole heart. I hope I can live up to her example.
- I'm thankful for my Daddy. I love every bit of him and truly miss waking up to his goofy singing every morning. I cannot wait to watch him and my mom become grandparents!
- I'm thankful for my sweet brother and sister. We're closer today than we were when we all lived in the same house and it is such a blessing to watch the two of you become such wonderful adults. I'm so proud to be your big sissy. :)
- I'm thankful for the rest of my Alabama (and beyond) family. For sweet grandparents, aunts and uncles, and my wonderful cousins. I am blessed because of you.
- I'm thankful for the amazing family I married into. Brandon's family (Stewarts, Pollards, Gregorys, and all) have taken me in as one of their own from the very beginning. I couldn't even begin to list the reasons and ways they have blessed my life!
- I'm thankful for my friends - far and near. Friends who share their lives, their faith, and their families with me and allow me to do the same. I love you!
I am rich because of these. I am blessed. I am thankful.