Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful. I'm thankful for so so many things - especially this year. I didn't jump on the bandwagon of posting one thankful thing per day this month for fear of leaving something or someone out. But, I could not let this day go by without at least putting down a few of the reasons my cup is overflowing this year. So, here is a (not even close to comprehensive) list of the top ten things that make my heart sing with gratitude. 


  1. I'm thankful for my Savior and His complete and unconditional love.  
  2. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. I am so blessed to be Mrs. Stewart.  
  3. I'm thankful for our growing family and this little life that is growing (and apparently leaping and bounding) inside of me. It is such a miracle! 
  4. I'm thankful for my fuzzy little doggie. That adorable Gizzy pup has brought more joy and laughter into our lives than I ever could have imagined.  
  5. I'm thankful for my Mommy - a true Proverbs 31 woman. She loves and lives with her whole heart. I hope I can live up to her example.  
  6. I'm thankful for my Daddy.  I love every bit of him and truly miss waking up to his goofy singing every morning. I cannot wait to watch him and my mom become grandparents! 
  7. I'm thankful for my sweet brother and sister. We're closer today than we were when we all lived in the same house and it is such a blessing to watch the two of you become such wonderful adults. I'm so proud to be your big sissy. :) 
  8. I'm thankful for the rest of my Alabama (and beyond) family. For sweet grandparents, aunts and uncles, and my wonderful cousins. I am blessed because of you.  
  9. I'm thankful for the amazing family I married into. Brandon's family (Stewarts, Pollards, Gregorys, and all) have taken me in as one of their own from the very beginning. I couldn't even begin to list the reasons and ways they have blessed my life! 
  10. I'm thankful for my friends - far and near. Friends who share their lives, their faith, and their families with me and allow me to do the same. I love you! 
 So, yes, I'm thankful - for these and so many more. My list could stretch on for days and not be complete. I could list my home, my church, my wonderful job and the people (staff, students, and parents) that come with it, the AMAZING food we will eat today (Grandma's home canned green beans - out here in Texas!!), the fact that I'll be eating it all in maternity pants (hooray for elastic!), and so many many things. 

I am rich because of these. I am blessed. I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...