Thank you Jesus for giving me a day at home!!
Seriously, this is the first day I've had since last summer where I've actually stayed at home all day. I've gotten so much done! So far today I've,
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Finally finished taking the last of the Christmas stuff down (if you'll notice in the picture above, we still had wreaths and garland on the house until a couple of hours ago)
- Organized our glasses/cups cabinets
- Finished going over my lessons and got a head start on next weeks'
- Made fun manipulatives for my lessons
- Washed our sheets (they really needed it!)
- Somewhat organized the pantry (it's going to take more hours than I have to give today to really get it organized the way I want it)
- Almost completely caught up on laundry (one more load to go!) (Brandon's coming home to a laundry folding party tonight - he just doesn't know it yet)
- Dusted the living room
- Updated my blog with this post
- And have still had time to relax and play with Gizmo!